Capability to bind your Telegram account to Rahakott
We have added the capability to bind your Telegram account to Rahakott wallet. You will be able to receive notifications about new deals on the market. More flexible settings will be added later.
Abandonment of non-SegWit Bitcoin-addresses
Please pay attention that on the 12 of November 2019:
- non-SegWit addresses (starting with "1") on Rahakott will be replaced with SegWit addresses (starting with "3")
- support of withdrawals to non-SegWit addresses will be retained
- accounts of inactive (from the 1 of February 2019) users with a zero balance of all the wallets will be deleted
You can renew your current wallet address yourself by clicking on "Renew address" (it is located near the address on the deposit page).
We are excited to announce that we have added a fully-functional mixer. Available features:
- sending to multiple addresses
- delay from 0 hours to 1 month
- selecting arbitrary shares for sending funds among addresses
- mixer fee 1-2.25% (affects the speed of transaction confirmations and your anonymity)
- mixer feature is available for BTC, BCH, LTC, ZEC, DASH.
Please pay attention that the display of the maximum available mixing amount has changed. Before, the available mixing amount was limited by the balance of your current wallet, now all the amount that is available in the service for mixing is shown.
Maintenance of the Ethereum node
Maintenance of the ETH node will be performed from Saturday to Sunday.
Deposits and withdrawals of ETH may not be available at that time.
Security deposit for traders
Due to the appearance of a big number of spam-advertisements on the market, we have introduced a security deposit. 0.01 BTC will be locked in your account when you place the first advertisement. You will need to delete all your advertisements to unlock the deposit.
We have been working very hard for the last half a year on the improvement of the wallet and we are excited to present a new service today - P2P Exchange (P2P - person-to-person):
- publish advertisements freely, without the strict necessity of verification
- all the exchange deals are made via an escrow-account
- use API for writing programs and chatbots to work with advertisements
- all dialogs are automatically deleted in one month after closing a deal
We hope that you will enjoy the new service!
Create advertisements, open quick deals and invite your friends!
A new feature that allows you to completely delete your account without the possibility of recovery has been added. This action is allowed only in case the overall balance of each account wallet is less that the minimum transfer amount
of a corresponding cryptocurrency.
We have added the ability to add labels to addresses and other minor improvements.
API usage update
Dear API users!
We have analyzed the API usage and came to the conclusion that the great majority of API users create wallets with the aim of a one-time deposit and internal transfer to the main wallet. Unfortunately, almost none of the users delete wallets created in this way. Therefore, we for our part have taken a number of steps to improve the work of the service:
- Commands /payment and /payment/check were introduced to implement the logic of receiving a one-time payment. We strongly recommend switching to these new commands.
- Restrictions have been introduced:
- It is allowed to create no more than 60 wallets per hour
- It is allowed to create no more than 90 one-time payments per hour
- Wallets created by means of the command /wallets/new will expire in 14 days after creation and will be deleted automatically when the balance is zero
- Wallets that were created before will expire on the 1st of February 2019 and will be automatically deleted from your account provided that they have zero balance.
Sincerely yours, Rahakott team.